Advertisement

Monday, February 9, 2009

Untitled

I wish I could scream now!
It's holiday and I'm not enjoying is very much
cause in the next 2 hours
I have to start doing my homework and do a quick revision
Maths homework
I love doing maths homework
why?
easy
but why do i hate it?
copy question
It's just a waste of time!
I have other homeworks as well
such as
Arts,
But I don't even bother to do it
Why?
lack of interest la

Well,Imma do a revision for form 1 and 2
for lets say a good 2 hours?
to cover kh,geo,sej,science
2 hours is more than enough to me
I have photographic memory for books!
thats what makes me job so easy
read afew times can remember liao

I've been lucky,i guess over the recent results I've been getting
or my brain starting to work harder?
hmmm
Frankly,I dont know
All I care is aceing every test

For the record,I wanted to go through this intervensi without opening a book
But that is very risky
Might get ban if my results are EXCELLENT(sarcasm)
It's a way to test my memory too
and another way to prove people wrong about doing revision
Revision is very good
but I feel,if u're good enof
why even bother reading=)
But i'm not saying I'm good enof la
Don't interpret wrong message

0 comments: