Advertisement

Friday, February 6, 2009

Mouse Dilemma

Actually I wanted to post something related to health and wealth
But after deep consideration
I chose not to
Reasons are classified

My mouse is getting old(5 months)
and condition quite bad(hardcore usage)
I'm thinking of changing to a gaming mouse
Cause I'm a gamer
Whether I'm pro or not
you have to see it yourself to judge
My budget is not very high
Just around RM70
I wanted to get a good brand that is Razer or A4TECH
But it's over my budget
So,Im stuck between Gigabyte GM-M6880 and Gigabyte GM-M6800
Both are almost similar
Just some specs and price
I would really appreciate if anyone could recommend me other better gaming mouse or help me to decide between those 2
Thank you=)

My week was great=)
Basically every week is a great week
I just can't find negative elements out of any of the weeks I've been through
Probably its because my life is perfect?
Who knows right?
Form 3 is great
It has been quite easy to be honest
in terms of all the subs
But it's ony the start
Adios

0 comments: