Advertisement

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So far so good

This week is quite okay lar
except painful
physical pain only
within 3 days(including today)
many events happen
but I only will touch on afew
Let's start of with yesterday saringan
okay?
I was supposed to run in 200m and 4x400m
200m was saringan la if i made it then would enter the final
and 4x400m was akhir
I've been carrying an injury since last wednesday,after 4x100m MSSKL
and it has been worse after 200m
I couldn't go on after the 200m semi final heat
Thank Lord it rain!
though raining with an injury I managed to post the 2nd best time
Not bad huh?
haha
And i got 2 extra injury
haha
i hoping to shake off my 3 injuries by tomrrow
please please please
a sharp pain when i run
even walking
now its much much worse
haih
so,im not hoping for medals in 200m
jux accept watever results i get lor

My results are okay lar
i'll post a full result of my result on friday
and also
2 pictures from sunday wedding..
okay?
I want to post more but i really got to go
til i post again
bye~

0 comments: