Advertisement

Friday, February 27, 2009

Last Sunday

here's an update that I promised what happen on Sunday
And as some of you know,
it was my cousin wedding
it was held on 21st and 22nd of February..
22nd of Feb was a wedding dinner at Equatorial Hotel
It was very nice la
My second time being that hotel for a wedding dinner
Both are doctors
I tink trainee doctor is the right word
From 8 to 11pm
well,I had alot of fun
especially when yam seng time
My table consist of my family ,uncle and aunties
Only my father,brother and I shouted the loudest in our table
Well,our table was 2nd loudest
nothing to be ashamed of
considering the winner are youngsters and majority are guys
haha
I did have 1 and a half glass of wine
it was quite nice la
cause it was sweet,bitter
haha
heres 2 picture from the wedding dinner


my glass of wine

my bro and me
Next post-My Results

0 comments: