Advertisement

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ah!OuCh!Hoi Sakit la!

LOL..
my post title says it all
I skipped school to go olahraga training
well,wasn't my idea
my teacher's
hehe
I practiced from 7.30 until 10.30
Did 5 laps of jogging
then streching
then running drills
long jump
high jump
sprinting
sprinting on the bend
Funny thing is
The last thing I did was the most important of all and the second last too
and I was overly exhausted that time
I still managed to clock a slow but solid 13.1secs for 100m on the bend
3 reasons why im slow
1.tired afta doing 3 hrs practice
2.its running on the curve
3.muscle pain
and i have 1 reason to be proud of
my time was the best among my 3 other relay partner
they clock 13.3 and 13.5
It's jux a very tiring day

Actually,my post title should be HAPPY VALENTINE DAY
aiya
but nvm la
Hope y'all have a wonderful Valentine
I'm still unsure of mine!
But i can surely bet its a tiring 1

Auf Wiedersehen! (German)

0 comments: