Advertisement

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sukantara!!

What a great day
Sukantara was only about 1 hour
pretty fast considering all rumah sukan did on the same day
4 events
averaging about 15 mins per event,i guess?
Well,
first up was high jump
I was the first to go and the first to pass
piece of cake
I used back my old jumping technique,just to give it a try
Just so u all know
I never use that technique for 3 years already
since my left elbow joint fractured=X
Quite a number of green house members cleared high jump

2ND UP was 100m
I was very cocky about 100m
I was bragging all the way
haha
I was saying ala,i run backwards also can get first!
I occupied my fav lane..that is the first lane
Well,I didn't exactly ran backwards but I did gave my compatriots a headstart
I started 0.3 second later than all of them
I managed to take a look at their gap before i move
Here's the fun part!
Within 10 steps,Im ahead of them
Towards the end I ran sidewards!
Still managed a comfortable gap between me and the rest
Sorry guys,for showboating

3rd was Lontar Peluru
It was quite fun also
I was forced to go first although I wasn't confident about it
I look at the range and I said to myself
are u sure?
So,i just gave my best shot
and my best shot earn me a very far throw
probably top5
Its consider to be very good cause I ain't a big guy

last but not least was long jump
I didn't get to go first this time
Cause I wanted a longer run-in towards the sand
So,I let alot of them go first
I managed to get into top speed and then
JUMP!
I passed but probably about 4.20m only
way of my personal best
Recently my long jump performance has dipped
hmmmmm
Only 4 people passed long jump..Sad thing

Overall only about 2 or 3 people from green house completed the "All-Star achievement"

Once again,En.Alex came to me again
he asked me to join the running team for relay that is 4x100m
to complete the dream team
I was quite interested but i turned down the offer
due to intervensi and no transport to go training
I let the school down on this..

Everyday,school football players will come to me and
ask me to join U-15
once again
I have no transport and I have tuition
the presence of me in midfield will be missed dearly
Reason is
I have the most powerful kick in the team(not boasting,but its the fact)
and have the best long ball passing also
no suprise lar=)

Anyway,I had fun
thats all it matters to me
I'm sure everybody had fun
Adios~

0 comments: