Advertisement

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I love holidays

Don't you all just love holidays?!
I'll be doing my homework tomorrow due to holiday
NOT exactly
You see,i wanted to get the book in the afternoon but then I forgotten
I'd just bought it
So,Imma do it tomorrow
to 3E students I know you all hate the homework given by Pn.Mardiana(I respect her)
that is to do every single chapter of HOT SNOW(Panas Salju) synopsis
Well,I had my first can of Carlsberg yesterday..
And maybe I ticked off 1 of my friend cause I was drunk(Finding excuses)
No lah
Honestly,I wasnt drunk but I made a stupid joke
a very stupid 1 indeed.
So,I'm taking the opportunity to say I'm sorry

Theres also a downfall about this holiday
My sports house meeting is actually tomorrow..And next week will be a holiday too(Sunday carry forward to Monday)
cause of Thaipusam
Which means another week no sports house meeting
How SAD
Cause I feel very very fit since my recovery!

Oh yeah!
By the way,Intervensi is coming soon
I know noone is excited about it cause we have to revise form 1 syllabus
but look at the bright side
FORM 1=PIECE OF CAKE(due to our age,2 years wiser)
I'm sure nobody will fail
Grade C the very least
For me aiming straight A's la
Isn't it obvious?
To those who don't have form 1 books,go get it lah
Get the thick thick revision books which 1 year you only read 2 and half pages
I know i do that
I'm very cocky over this intervensi
Trust me..
I will study hard next week=)

Adios!

0 comments: