Advertisement

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Luck Doesn't Favour Me

Well,my title says it all
1st thing happened was on yesterday
My fren call me to come for training yesterday
and then,i never bring anything lor
so,from my grandmother house i took bus back home to get my stuffs
then i on the comp and play awhile
haha
budden,i forgot to unplugged the internet line
OMG
guess what?
Heavy rain! wit thunderstorm
hujan perolakan
lol
I shudnt have stepped out of my face
I didn't went training also
all i did was go back my grandmother house
wat a waste
i shud jux stay at home
SAVED-nothing happen to my computer

2nd event
Happened today!
today i got running lah
4x100m zon pudu
heres the funny part!
they register me wrong!
means i cant join the race!
wtf - -
someone ganti me
haih
I was so freaking mad
i wanted to go home
but i want to consult my teacher first
so have to wait for him
dono where he went la
zzz
SAVED- by my teacher,and my running team
they managed to get into the finals
and my name was back in the final

3RD event
Well,u guessed it
you see
my school running team basically targeted first or second in 4x100m
we didn't really achieve that due to
1.starter was slow(he was very tired afta running 200m events 3 times)
2.2nd runner fault(me)I take the blame cause I stopped
guess why i stop?
as i said starter was very tired
and each time i move forward he look like cant run ady
so i have to stop and take the baton from him
3.3rd runner was basically rubbish..he let people cut him and he did not cut anyone..conclusion is-slow
SAVED-by the last runner
he helped us gain no.3 spot
means got medal la!
Everytime something unlucky happen,I/we managed to gain back abit of luck

I felt our school team performances could have been better if i would have did better
Fact is from the first runner til the 4th runner in our skul are almost same speed
so,its a waste la
nvm la
still got nex year

Intervenshit sucks la
so many soalan bocor
its really unfair
but i play fair
haha
i havent take my sej and maths paper
but i wont ask people to give me the questions la
of coz

Bye bye!end of story

0 comments: