Advertisement

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2nd Post of the day-IntervenSHIT

InvervenSHIT..Its not my word la
I got it from Sara..
must give credit de=)

Well,I felt boring and I just finished my maths homework
so,I wanna update la
I got something that i wanted to type out in the earlier post but i didn't

Today my fren really kantoi la
I'll try my best to explain kay?
First,Club Leo are organizing a chocolate deliver to whoever it is la on valentine day
And they gave us a paper
to fill in
whoever are interested
boy,i tell you,response are FANTASTIC
An amazing 0 people want to buy
So,my fren took the paper and wrote
famous personality names into it
and then my school panitia science teacher and PK HEM into it
It was suppose to be a joke la
He even wrote my name in it
haha
but then
the bell ring
KRIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!BALIK BALIK!!
so,club leo member came and collect the paper
the best part is
my fren didn't erased it!
and today
the leader of club leo came to our class and gave back the paper
Well,I don't know la
whether did they showed to teacher anot
if show
I will take some responsibility as a class monitor
but i'll blame my fren for it too
I guess,I'll know my fate tomorrow
Hoping for the best!

And as for intervenSHIT
i havent do any revision whatsoever
I just dont feel like doing
I dont know why><
See la..how i feel on saturday and sunday
i'll probably do

Tomorrow school football team selection
guess who wont be there tomorrow?
Me lah
Waste of time only..
no hope 1 la my school
nevertheless,one of my fren is going
maybe he can cover my position la
theres afew reasons why i quit football
1.i can't grow much taller if i continue playing football...playing at primary school is okay..but playing when in the process of growing is not recommended at all
2.No future-I don't see any future in playing football,i've already got a good certificate..so,don't need anymore
3.Disappointed cause didn't get any jawatan last year..My leadership skills are way better than the school captain..I felt I'm more ready to wear the armband..2nd time it happen..One more was in primary..I just feel that its cause im a chinese,i didn't get any jawatan

but i still have a strong passion for football
though it'll never ever been the same ever again
=)
Im focusing on sports which i'm more interested in
1.handball
2.badminton
3.basketball
its all related to arm
badminton and basketball can help me grow taller^^
jump alot 1
basketball more la

Wish an advance Valentine Day to everyone
especially to those who are in relationships and just anybody la
to those who are single..
Don't worry
theres always a next time
As for me,I'll probably remain single
BUT i'll never know until something happens
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!

Nites!Sweeet dreams!Adios Amigos!

0 comments: