Advertisement

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Week ahead

Its gonna be a busy week,
either heartbreaking or joy
Combination of both probably
This Monday sure got take exam papers!
haha
Nervous?
not really
BM?
oh yeah..damn nervous
But im trying to be as optimistic as I can over my results
=)
Then on Wednesday and thursday
Saringan and Akhir for few events
Nervous?
a little bit
100m,200m,400m,4x100m and 4x400m
I think 4x100m and 400m got no saringan on both of tat days
100m sure saringan,200m akhir,4x400 akhir too
Expecting a gold and a silver=)
Probably expectations are too high
but heck cares
My life quite boring la
Only about sports and results
I dont have alot of secrets to share also
hmm..
I also getting less and less topics to post
but I'm very active..
haha

Bye~
Go wedding dinner
haha
til I post again
Cya~!

0 comments: