Advertisement

Friday, February 20, 2009

88!my lucky number

once again this mark came back to me
like my friend la
My science got 88,well its better than 95!
cause I every year sure get this number 1=)
haha
but I seriously have alot of catching up to do la for next intervensi!
1 part i need to be careful!
that is be more careful!
No more careless mistake!
no more!
tak mau lagi!
its a habit to make careless mistake
during this exam
3 paper=30 marks gone cuz of carelessness
wawawa!!
Im expecting another 20 marks to fly too
in my last 4 papers
I'm so scare right now!
3B =3 people got A for BM ony!
3E =? people will get A for BM
I dont want to streak of 7A's to end cause of BM again!
Again school website got my face!
countless amount of times ady
they wanna market me la I think
haha
Til,i post again!
Sayonara!

0 comments: