Advertisement

Friday, February 27, 2009

My results

I wasn't very disappointed considering I did not touch any book except on the day of the exam
which is about 30 mins of revision lar
BM=75
History=77
Geography=77
KH=80
Science 88
Maths 89
LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY ENGLISH=68+5
(this 5 marks is for everyone in my class an additional 2 marks to those who perform a dialogue)
My english was suprisingly joint highest in the class
All I can say is my teacher earned my respect for giving such marks to my class
She made me realize something I never once ever think of this
that my english is not good enough
I'm not disappointed but rather thankful and happy to have her as my teacher
I'm gonna triple my effort=)
A total of 6A 1B with a very unconvincing percentage of 81%
I'll try my best to post my class position once I know it
Thankful~

Til I post again
Jay Tee=)

0 comments: