Advertisement

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Argh!Stupid marks!

LOL
My marks quite bad la
well,it isn't if im comparing with the next class
but my class make me look like nothing against them
haha
I have no choice la but to compare wit my class
always compare with the best!
Actually i got 2 results ony
both also 80
haha
KH and maths
rugi lar maths
damn easy
but damn careless at the same time
on the scale of 1 to 10,my carelessness,i give a 9
It's the paper which everyone can ace it
but ending up with shitty marks
Wanna know how to be careless?ask me la
Don't wanna make careless mistakes?ask me too
haha
KH no comment la
never study mar

Today i had my PSK and Seni test,maths and sejarah too..cause yesterday represent school ma
PSK,targeted 10 mins but I took 12 mins
damn
got 50 questions la
20 objective and 30 subjective
Arts,no need say la
I always become the laughing stock of my class each time i try to draw
haha
As long as Im happy,I don't care

Thats about it lar..
Til I post again,Bye

0 comments: