Advertisement

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Zero is the number

21st of Oct- Attendance of chinese girls is an unbelievable 0. Somehow I feel they all planned this.

Haih I have to go school today ( 22nd Oct) cause tomorrow there will be no electricity in my housing area. And also my school is having football competition among classes. Can't miss it can I?

I do hope to skip school on friday though.=) It all depend whether my class makes it into the next round.

It's gonna be boring this week. Not many girls or shall I say no girls will be coming. Likewise I managed to keep myself not bored by doing what I do best. That is finding something to do.

Yesterday 21st oct I was so bored til I helped out the "Skuad Ceria". Basically its all about making the school look more lively. But as usual I did nothing but walking around and disturbing people.

Its 2am and I have to go to school tomorrow. Waking up at 5.20. Currently Manu vs CSKA still nil nil.

Next post I wil include pictures.

0 comments: