Advertisement

Friday, October 9, 2009

Today is Hell Day.

Cute little title,ain't it? Well, that doesn't reflect how I did on my geografi exam. I guess its safe to say that I did 4 papers quite well. Just enough to get A I guess?

My title is about Hel(l)awati. Basically shes my school PK HEM. Heres the story, today me and my friend,Yap planned to come out from dewan once we finish our paper. We did finished in 15 mins cause it was rather unexpectedly easy. We still have to use another 15 mins to recheck though

After doing that, I asked permission to go out,followed soon by him. As we walk down the stairs and reached the ground floor, we saw Cochrane beloved teacher whose name appear on every wall in the school. Remarkable ain't she? We tried avoiding her by walking away and use another route.

Boy oh Boy. My luck ran out. She from far shouted. "Boy, tak ada kelas ker?" We said "tak ada. PMR la." Then she called over. Here's the conversation

"Kenapa keluar awal?" she asked
"Dah habis buat exam la." we said
She said "nak masuk ke kelas akhir akhir tahun depan ker? saya boleh letak kamu dua dalam kelas sastera PURE,nak?nak?nak?"
Basically I wasnt really hearing what she said so I said "nak". Then she came closer to me and want to cubit my ear. At that time,I still don't know my mistake. I realized after the whole thing. Her mouth is bloody smelly by the way. Go brush your teeth la.
"Kalau kamu keluar awal lagi ESOK, saya letak kamu dua dalam kelas sastera tahun depan."
Then my friend said "esok tak ada exam la."
Then she said "isnin ada kan?"
swt.. Lets skip that part til the end
as we go. She said again " Jangan keluar awal ESOK."

Idiot

0 comments: