Advertisement

Monday, October 19, 2009

21/12/2012 End of time?

If anyone is afraid of dooms day, you are more than welcome to close this tab now

I know many of us probably heard of this a long time ago. So do I actually. But I've watch afew movies about world end. So, it does make me think twice. Obviously I have done research as well.

Well at least we have something to cheer about though. Afew other world end warning turns out to be false and not true. But then again, there is a possibility that world could end anytime. Many predicted 2012, so theres a higher chance that IF the world DO END, most probably will be on 2012. Its still a very slim chance of that happening

Mayan calendar ends at 21/12/2012. Mayan calendar is said to be very accurate in counting the solar system. Go check out about it more. I don't really know much about it.

Nibiru aka Planet X is on course to knock our Earth of the Orbit. I guess? Well, I don't really have all the facts but you can check it out yourself

We should take this seriously but at the same time do not spend too much money. You might need it if this world end thing is false.

By 2012, I will be 18 and will be legally old enough to do many stuffs except voting. So I have already planned ahead. I don't want the world to end but I am curious about it. The questions will always be. How will it happen? Where do it take places? When will it happen? How will people react? Will they try to find an escape route?

Yes all this questions do make me want to know. But to know all this means that to see how the world end. So I rather not know all this.

Next post will be about my day at TS

0 comments: