Advertisement

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Over. Habis. Akhir. Finish. Done.

Sorry unable to write in other words - Lack of knowledge in language.

Unless any of us are living under a rock, we wouldn't know that PMR ended today. Good news is time to relax. Bad news is the nervous wait for our beautiful result slip.

Awww my school did a spotcheck today. How cute. Actually the reason for this spotcheck is to confiscate stuff such as flour, fireworks,egg and other craps except handphones.

Somehow HELLawati got more power than my pengetua. Pengetua ask the discipline teacher to give back the phones. Then again, HELLawati wants all valued item.

Anyway switching gears back to PMR. KH was okay I guess?. 7As are quite likely to get. Confidence is the key to success. And of course failures too. Hoping it doesn't happen to me though.

Today I went bowling. 1 valuable tip if you plan to bowl. NEVER. I repeat NEVER play with long finger nails. I broke my thumbi nail and scratched myself.

Basically its been years since I last played bowling. The last time I played, I was playing with two hands and handicapped, so its no surprised that my first 7 balls,ony 1 knocked down pins.

Anyway I rather not blog too long. Otherwise you will sleep.

0 comments: