Advertisement

Thursday, October 1, 2009

*Touched*

My post title says it all. Frankly, I'm very surprised that when I checked my Nuffnang (Ad thingy), it shows that my blog is still getting quite high numbers of hits per day/week/month!

It seriously does surprise me cause I barely even update it for the past errm, 3 months I guess?
Probably more. So, this time,I've decided to keep my blog for good. Help me out with my Ad thingy okay?Haha

Well, I've been a busy person this week by getting ready for my major (minor) exam PMR. I'm sure I've done enough,enough bullets,enough weapons, enough cheating techniques to score 7As. Please discount the cheating part, I was just kidding. Cheers

I'll be surprised if I don't get straight As. Anyway,I gotta go!
Good luck and all the best for PMR everybody=)

0 comments: