Advertisement

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ate my own words

Remember my last post? 13 Oct - Fitness Zero. I did mention about me not going to go to school right? Well guess what?

I did went to school after my maths teacher persuaded me to. Its not even worth going. Crap. Wasted time. And energy to walk to JJ and take bus. Bloody rain. So heavy. I was soaking wet when I reached Jusco. Ahhh! Don't even want to talk about it.

I will stay away from physical activities for at least 3 days to recover from my aching body. So, I would like to apologize to my friends who ajak me go play sports this week,I can't make it.

Guess what? Next year I won't be class monitor anymore. Don't cry please. lol. Instead I will be a probate (prefect). Saddest part of all is I have to leave Koperasi. I love working there. But I guess its the end? Unless I get fired when Im a probate.

Anyway Corrine and Syanaz. You will see me more often next year. Hopefully in a blue shirt. I just doing this for marks. I won't be so strict. lalalalalala

0 comments: