Advertisement

Saturday, October 3, 2009

PMR Luck SMS have no effect!

It's safe to say that I'm not the most superstitious or a guy who believes in karma. Chain messages are ignored by me. Just pure crap. Doesn't make me pee in my pants.

Recently, I know that many people are receiving chain PMR "luck" messages. I've been receiving some too. Well, I would like to say its sent by people who are desperate but I rather not. I would give them the benefit of doubt by saying they are afraid of not getting straight As instead.

1 sms is about free/1/5/7/10/15 cents depend on which operator your using. And there are people who are sending the same message to approximately 25 people. Einstein is not needed to know that its a waste of money. These money could put to a better use such as buying books to revise ( at least that have effects on your result )

Effort=Result. Luck is not involved. Maybe 2% of your mark is luck. --> Shooting lah. Tembak!

And I do not agree that you have to say sorry to people for all your sins or whatever to get good results. Restu or whatever. Crap. BS. Walao eh! You forgive people then your result will be good? I don't think its even a myth. Mythbuster won't even review this "myth" even if a million people request.

Instead of saying sorry for your mistakes, why not try and be nice throughout the year? Say sorry also not wholeheartedly. Save face,KEEP your apologies to yourself. Overdue sorry are not welcomed.

*My post doesn't reflect any race.*

0 comments: