Advertisement

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Zero Fitness.

Gosh,I couldn't believe how unfit I am after a long lay off from sports and exercise. Read below to know what happened.

Today is a very boring day. Full stop. No doubt about it. I don't even know what to do. But I know that I should skip tomorrow form 4 taklimat and stay at home. Good plan? No. It's an excellent plan.

Would you rather choose to smell 540 socks? 270 pairs. Or would you rather stay at home? Whoever pick smelling socks, you got a big problem. Basically 270 students will be cramped into the music room. High chance that the aircond is not functioning. So good luck=)..

Well, today there was a match between form 3 and form 6. The result was 3-3. Gosh. I barely could sprint nor run back to defend. As I'm a central midfielder. I could blame it on fatigue cause I slept 5 hours or less yesterday and I went TS 4 hours. But I rather blame on my fitness.

Weak cardio. Slow legs. Big tummy. Just kidding about the tummy=P. A very below par performances from me. I'm very disappointed in myself. But never mind. I'm gonna work on my fitness. Especially stamina.

Right now, I feel so pain in every part of my body. Well not exactly all. Still its painful

Anyone wanna massage me?

0 comments: