Advertisement

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Outing with friends last Monday

Went to TS with Hafiz, Thawrique, Keith, Syanaz, Zeinal, Ayai , Agus , Afiqah, Iqmal and 1 more girl. It was very fun. Watched Pandorum, played billiard and bowling

I seriously do suck at bowling. My fourth game and still no improvement. I'll eventually learn. Thats my talent anyway. SPORTS.




I'm literally gonna fall down
I guess bowling ain't my thing after all. But I can do tell you. Billiard and Pool are my two better sports. I can pocket 4 balls in arow. Well I did that in 2 racks and we played 2 games only. But I do crack when many people are looking. Couldn't get back the rhythm. I ain't too sure why either.
We tried to watch Surrogate but the time did not favor us. So we watched Pandorum instead. To be honest. I never heard of that show til that day. Oh well. The show was not bad. Thats all I can say.

Can't wait for next wednesday=)

0 comments: