Advertisement

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Got my shooting boots on.

Thawrique is a cheater
I'm on FIRE!.6 shots 4 goals. Couldnt ask for a better ratio right? 66.67% of the time I shoot will score. Its only my 2nd and 3rd competitive match in a year and I still managed to find the back of the net 4 times. Its something I should be proud of.

Then again, my stamina let me down. I was spending alot of time sitting on the ground. Want proof?
First match my class narrowly won Thawrique's class. Thanks to my Hat trick. We won 4-3. Heres a picture of my first goalRemove Formatting from selection
My second goal was a penalty. No pictures was taken though. My last goal is probably will be the best goal of the tournament. A fine solo goal from me. Taken the ball from the middle. Beat 4 players and a cool finish to top it off. Anybody watching would be impressed for sure.

2nd match was a tough 1. We were up against the best team in the form. Yet we managed to draw with them thanks to my late equalizer.

All we need tomorrow is not to lose by a two goal margin and we will be in the semi final. I got bad news too. My boot gave up on me. Koyak terus. Don't know what to do. Crap

0 comments: