Advertisement

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No Offense.

Seriously, I would like to know the meaning of this word. People always say no offense right before they offend someone. Cool isn't it?

So, stop using that word if you are planning to offend someone. Just say. I'm gonna offend you. And you shall start offending a person. But obviously you're gonna spark a war if you are stupid enough to say that.

Anyone know Shelby Singh? The football pundit. Well he sucks too. He said stupid on a show. As a professional you can't call someone stupid. Lets hope everyone knows that.

Skipped school today. Proud of it. Cause I know school today was very boring. What to do tomorrow? Bring hp? I would love to but I scare of 2 things;
i) Stolen(WORST case scenario)
Or ii) Beloved teacher confiscate it. Well you don't really need me to say out the teacher name,do you?

I've been actively updating my blog. So do visit it often ya.=)

0 comments: