Advertisement

Friday, October 16, 2009

Its Eleven.

Its eleven soon to twelve. Heck no. I'm not talking about the time right now. I'm actually talking about how long I've been online. It have been 40500 secs since I on the computer and still counting.

Gosh afew years back I would have enjoy staying at home. But now I'm kinda bored staying at home. I cant play sports either due to my condition. I'm just waiting til I'm fit again.

I'm just waiting til Monday. Going out with Tiffany and CO's. Jewellery=) Well, I'm never a fan of cartoon movie but I'll watch cause I love my friends. They are gonna watch Meatball 3D. Seriously, I have no idea at all about that show. So anyone can brief me through it?

Boy oh boy, do I have alot of FB application request or what? Lets be honest us. How many us actually go through the FB application request? I know I don't. Does it consider as spamming?

*Blur* Don't know what to do for the next 2 months

0 comments: