Advertisement

Sunday, March 22, 2009

What!?Sunday already?

Sweat..I'm so dead
It's close to 2am now
Boy oh Boy
9 days flew past by like it was only 5 days
I know~
I always whine about how fast time travels
It's already Sunday
And I haven't started doing my oral material nor my KGT
I'm so left out=S
But I'm sure I can do them within 2 hours the most=D
And I will use last year's 1..
So,I got my work cut short

Besides that,I've been MIA for 3 days
Never been far though..
Just out of topic to post
So,sorry=(
I noticed theres a slight declined when I do not update my blog

I could not help myself not to mention about Earth Day
It seems like almost all bloggers are mentioning about it
And that's what irritates me to be honest
Oh well,who could stop them from doing so
I'm gonna start a Water Day too=D
2 hours no water
Haha
Just kidding

P.s-MIA=Missing In Action

0 comments: