Advertisement

Monday, March 2, 2009

SuperHuman..Thats what I'm

LoL..
Call me perasan or whatever
I don't care
I went out there running 200m finals(although its much longer than 200m)
I put on a brave show out there
I might not came in first
but i did not came in last
I got 3rd place
Happy?Not really
Satisfy is the word
Theres 3 good reasons why I should be proud of my 3rd place
1st-I got really bad lane..Theres water hole everywhere,uneven ground..almost fell twice
2nd reason-im down with flu,mild fever and sore throat
3rd reason-im still carrying an injury..isit appendix?i hope not~

Kay.200m is done
I might pull out in another 2 events if my injury havent fully recover which means
im gonna take part in 100m on sukan tahunan
Just maybe~
nothing confirm yet
haha
Nothing special happen in school today
except me wandering around,helping teachers and so on
My voice is really very rough
At times i could hardly talk!
haha
Its gonna get ugly before it gets pretty
haha
Til I post again,
Adieu

0 comments: