Advertisement

Monday, March 9, 2009

Moving Backwards

It's so sad to see that people are protesting over Science and Maths being taught in English
Well,to me both are the same
still easy whether its in English or BM
To you all,I don't know
What are the benefits learning all this in English?
Let me tell you,from my point of view
English is the Universal Language
and BM is the ??..ahh..yess..our national language
Okay here's the case
If SC and Maths are reverted to BM back again
How are the Malays gonna speak English fluently?
NEVER EVER?
How is the country gonna develop with majority of our leaders cant even speak properly English?
Are we gonna speak to leaders from other country using Sign Language?
English is so damn important
Wawasan 2020 will not be achieved with uneducated people loitering around..
Probably WAWASAN 3030 can la
Teachers in Perak having hard time to teach?
is that so?
Com'on la
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell you that English is very easy to learn
There are many other reasons too
I'm sure you can think of it
All I can say is it would be a step backwards if the Government does decide to revert it back into BM
I don't understand it at all
Theres no new to review!
Just stick to English!
For the sake of the country...

Til I post again

2 comments:

xietin94 said...

Aiks read it in the newspaper too. Chaos in KL @_@ THEY CAN'T BE CHANGING IT TO BM. X_X

JT said...

yea..sad thing..
i hope if they do revert back,it doesnt affect us
but it will be a big blow to the country