Advertisement

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lots of laugh

I can bet with anyone of you who try and tell me laughing ain't good..
Place your ante,and i'll match your wages
Seriously la
Today Science class(tuition) was damn funny~~
On the scale of 1 to 10
I'll give a 9
It's about male reproductive system
well,
I don't wanna talk about it too much lar
Its high classified
haha=)

I probably laugh about 20~40 times daily
Probably 75% of it are from my jokes
But thats not my point la
my point is laughing is good
We should laugh as much as possible
From a 7cm lips to 15cm lips in 1 hour=)

Okay la
basically I'm crapping cause I don't know what to post
hehe
sorry=)

Something pissed me off today
As most of ya'll know I got 3rd for 200m
So,today was prize giving
and I didn't receive my medal
AMONG ALL EVENTS,IT HAVE TO BE MY EVENT WHICH THEY MAKE A MISTAKE~
ish~
there goes my pride
I'll be taking my medal back tomorrow
haih
MALU LAR!
lol

Til I Post Again
TIPA=)

0 comments: