Advertisement

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm touched

Here's what my father send to me
I'm truly touched by this message
an inspirational 1
To dream to become successful is a good thing.As big achievement start with a dream.Dream will be forever a dream if you don't put effort and strategy to make it come true.But in any dream there is a large amount of failures to 1 success.So,its important to have a insurance.That insurance is your studies.If your dream don't come true,u can always rely on your studies with good result to earn a good income 4 you and your family later on.So better study hard now as dream can wait after your exam.So stop wasting time!Study!

The reason my father tell me this is because he don't want me to be like him
That is earning low income.To him low la.LOL..
He also know that I want to be super rich and he also knows that I'm very ambitious..
That's the reason why he sent me this SMS
But now,I'm gonna spread it to all
Let us all rule the world=D

0 comments: