Advertisement

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Waste of my 2 hours

Oh My!
I'm sure all Manchester United fans out there will be kicking themselves for watching the match with Liverpool
I know I am!
We got off to a great start by taking the lead through Ronaldo penalty
pure class I have to say.
And then Vidic,of a all players made a mistake which lead to a sublime taken goal by Fernando Torres
And just before half-time Evra brought down Stevie G in the penalty box
Which lead to a another goal~
Overall-First half was quite boring by MANU
2nd half wasn't any better
Fact is,it was worse
Vidic bringing down Stevie G and earned himself a well-deserved red card
Well,that sums Vidic poor match
Riera made no mistake from the free-kick
Van Der Sar could only kick the ball out of the goalmouth
And Liverpool wrap things up with a wonderful chip by Dossena

Players who play like school kids during the match(arrange from the worse to the worst)
1.Carrick-nothing was going right for him
2.Ronaldo-he couldn't even pass Liverpool defenders
3.Anderson-whole load of crap.One footer and I don't even know why he's in the team
4.Vidic-A poor poor match from him..Considering he's 1 of the favourite to pick up the PFA player of the season

Statistics-Whenever Ronaldo scores at OT MANU will win(48 games inarow)And now it has ended.
Manu has conceded 6 goals to Liverpool this season and replying just 2 goals

That's it from me=)






Going Cherating tomorrow
Will be back on Tuesday

0 comments: