Advertisement

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tagged!First ever

Haih..
I'm so boring..
After doing this tag,I'll be doing my KGT already=D
hehe

Tag 10 humaN:
1.Felicity
2.Rebecca~Teddy lover
3.Syanaz
4.Kevin
5.Thivagar
6.Sara
7.Chia Jene
8.Myself
9.Crystal
10.Xietin

Why you tagged im/her as numberone/
Noone else to tagged=D

Do you met number 2 before?
Uhh..When was it again?Standard 3 I guess=D

What will you talk when you meet number 3?
I talk about anything=D

What is the relationship of number 4& 5?
Gays/homosexual

What is number 6 favourite singer?
the hot and sexy Lady GaGa=D *edited*

What is number 7 favourite show?
Do I look like a stalker to u?P.S..tats not a show..LOL

Do you talk with number 8?
In the mirror?yea..Give self-confidence?yes..

How does number 9 look like?
Pretty!Abit under-height!

Who is number 10's lover?
Junho..I guess?haha

Which numbers are couples?
4 and 5=D

P.S..none of u have to do this Tagged=D
Complimentary from ME
haha

0 comments: