Advertisement

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How I spent my holiday at Cherating

Where to start hmm?
Nothing interesting happen there
just an ordinary holiday i guess
On the first day it was raining all day long
as soon as I arrived then it started raining
maybe I bad luckgua
haha
But that didnt stop me from swimming!
on the same day I got a cold..haha
The rain only stop on the next day around lunch time..
well most of the time spent at Cherating is within hotel bound only
Here are the activities I did
Swimming
Fighting with waves..LOL..some of the waves are taller than me..So,just imagine..
Sauna..fuyoo~..Damn hot le..90 degrees all the time..Burn alive~
Jacuzzi
Ping Pong..free ler..haha
Pool..as usual la..I win my bro=P
drinking vodka..lol..luckily i was not drunk
Smoke cigar..just 3 times ony..and it was 3 consecutive times anyway..
EAT ALOT
I think that sums up my holiday trip in Cherating..

0 comments: