Advertisement

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Two Timer

Haha..
nice title right?
no no
its not about love
=)
its about 2 schools
I two-timed Cochrane and Convent
Here's the case
Today my school(Cochrane) is celebrating our 44th School Sports Day
and Convent Peel Road is having their FAMILY DAY
I went both!
Though it was hard to get out from the stadium
I managed to escape with the help of a signed letter from my mum
haha
And oso I ran 100m today
I came in 4th or 5th
Something I expected already
Cause I ain't 100%..
ada injury ma~
haha
It was quite pain in the last 20m where the pain really kicked in
But thats okay!
Fact is this is the first time I run in a running event without a medal
ishh~
my record gone ady

And it was 10am
time for me to go Convent
Boy,that school is a maze
It was hard to know where am I
But I was given warm hospitality by afew friends and newly-friends
Everybody I met at Convent was wonderful,friendly,smart and funny~
I regretted not taking pictures with them
Lack of time
Wasted 45 mins lining up for something which I didnt go,in the end
wait til no patient liao
Oh well~
It was fun knowing them
and I had a great time today

I hope they will come to my school "Hari Keusahawanan" in April
This time,sure will take pictures
haha=)

Til I post again

0 comments: