Advertisement

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Out from boredom,I shall post something boring too

Haih,I'm so boring
double posting in a day is my last option
so,you know la,how bored am I
Since,I have to study tomorrow
I will talk a little about how to be successful in studies and sports
Fact is,I ain't that successful in these fields
but hey!
Simon Cowell can't sing,but he got ears!
Fashion Police can't even wear his underwear properly,instead wearing backwards!
So,there's nothing wrong giving a piece of my mind~
In studies~
There's not many shortcuts in studies
The rules are simple
The more u study,the smarter you are..
Thats the basic which everyone knows
What some of us dont know is some people are born smarter than another
somehow thats true
Ability to study is consider as a talent,right?
And there comes another problem,those are who are born smart tend to be very cocky
Taking tests for granted
Doing revision less than others
They are taking a huge risk in this

Now we go to the not born smart type
They can be smarter than the born smart type without a shadow of a doubt if they put effort in it
Why?cause they put effort and they take things seriously
So,if you do the same..
You can be top in every subject
I can place my wage on u(if its legal!)

Another way to be a better student is of course..
making a timetable
good time management
truth is,I find it hard to believe,and thought it was bullshit
Now I think its true
well,it is more effective for lazy people though
cause they have no control over themselves
So,if u're a lazy person,I suggest you plan a schedule

Lastly,study smart
Study hard and study smart are 2 different thing
Study hard is u put long hours,stressing urself,straining ur eyes
while study smart
is all about relaxation
And also making formulas out of nothing
anything can be done as long as u study smartly
I can't really explain how to study smartly
So,I'm sorry about it

Fact is I can remember alot of things in geo,kh and Sc
All formula,and also understanding the concept
Thats why i rarely revise on sc,and geo
haha

Hope this post helps

0 comments: