Advertisement

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pondering my next move

I've been putting a lot of thinking about my future
I just couldn't help not to think about it especially it involve money and love
Throughout the week, I've been thinking of making some $$
At age 15,generating cash is obviously a bonus
Best part of it,with the cash you earn you can do whatever you want with it
Are my/your parents gonna scold if we burn the money?
Okay la,thats exaggerating..they sure scold,and we won't burn money
Are they gonna stop you from changing phone?buy laptop?put surround sound speaker in your room?
Fact is they can't do much about it
Whether you work part time or making money online,you stil have the rights to do whatever you want with the $$
Thats why I'm seriously thinking of making a niche blog(money making blog)
But I'm stuck with what type of thing should I talk about
There's so many thing I do about
It's not easy to think of something that suits me
Anything amount of money earn is a bonus
From a simple blog create,
I could earn around $50~$100000 monthly
I've done alot of research already
Don't be suprise if you see me coming to school with a sport car when I'm 17
In life,the starting is always the hardest
At the age of 15,we're mature enough to think for ourselves and for the future
Our future will not be loitering in town but rather working for $$
and if there's 1 valuable lesson my father always remind me
Without education,you're basically close to nothing

A head start is what everybody needs
think for your future,make a decision

0 comments: