Advertisement

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Exhausted

Wheww~~
Im so tired~~
Started of the day with KH
I was in charged of sander
it sucks
Then PJK
play til 9.25..
which means 5 mins after rehat end,still playing
haha
9.40 went Science Seminar
was quite fun
Obviously,i made a few jokes in the process
and the Speaker was praising me cause i can answer all her questions
haha
Basically,did not study the whole day
Afta skul
went for volleyball tryouts
I just pick up volleyball fortnight ago
Improving drastically~
But i was rubbish during the tryouts
nothing was going right,still managed to enter la
it ended at 4.10
Took bus,reached grandma house at 4.40
bath and eat burger
5pm go take bus again
this time to tuition

Well,all i can say is I'm very very very tired~
Burned every single energy I have in me

thinking hard for the future

0 comments: