Advertisement

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pain is not a reason

I'm feeling very tired and in pain. From shoulder to down to my ankle are hurting very much. Especially my thigh and back. Each time I walk I feel the excruciating pain.

Although I'm in pain, that won't stop me from walking uphill to tuition afterward. No pain is greater than me.

Probably I would blame jogging 6km on Sunday for this pain. Or maybe blame my PE teacher for MIA over 2 months. Lack of physical activities cause my body to be like stone and once I exercise.Muscles are not fit enough. Makes sense doesn't it?

On Monday,I woke up and felt so pain on my neck and back but that's nothing compare to today.

The best part was I played badminton yesterday.2 HOURS IN PAIN. I didn't want to disappoint Tiffany,so I went and play. I run around the court chasing shots after shots tirelessly although I'm tired. Best part was some points I won from chasing back and forth,left and right.

All I can say is I had a tremendous time and hope can do it again someday sooner rather than later. I ain't a good badminton player but I'm working on it

Never say never. Thats my moto for sports. For love is- never force a girl into a decision. I give up very easily on love=D Heck cares..

Tiffany caught a nice picture of me doing jump smash. Thats the picture I'm waiting for. Til now It haven't reach my mail..Arghh

I'm aging 2x faster already.Backache, walking problem, everywhere pain. And Im still 15=D

1 comments:

Corrine.. said...

stupid.... hehe...... jump sumore la....