Advertisement

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just one of the old days

I remember how I look like, my stupid actions, and pretty much ways how I tried to impress girls when I was young.

Funny just by remembering the past

There's two thing I'll never ever forget though

There are times I'm so afraid of going to SLEEP because my aunt told me one of our sultan died from sleeping. In another words, age catch up to him. I was so scare til I always try avoiding sleep.Somehow I stop this fear and think that I could never ever die!

When I say that I could never ever die, I mean I can't die even a car hit me at any speed. Boy! I would make superman look like superbaby anyday if I could pull that off

See,how funny I was when I was a little boy. Probably I'm more funny now with my crazy attitude.Just my 2 cents by the way

I had alot of fun when I was young. Many things I learned in the process, remembering it just makes me feel complete. Although I'm still single now.

But I think I'm falling in love again. BUT hold on.Just think. Afew girls to choose from in my mind. But I would rather honor my bet with someone! - Not liking anyone until after PMR

0 comments: