Advertisement

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jokers and I love them

Remember I said I went Penang right? Okay I didn't say what day but I did mention it in my blog. Reason for a delay update about Penang cause I was abit upset cause I didn't see a pretty girl around my age. Sad. Depress. Angry. You name all the negative feelings,you got it.

Okay. I admit I wasn't really that sadlahh. Cause I'm not that despo la. Alittle sad,yes though.

Anyway,here's the highlight of my trip.Sadly it's not the playing tennis part nor the smuggling dog into the apartment. But it's at the second day in my grandparents house.

Firstly,my uncle and my father are two good friends and are two jokers. They didn't wanna take their lunch at my grandparents house and decided to save money,I assume. Here's what happened. My uncle was invited to a Malay(Not being racist,but I do mention the race's wedding)wedding. Guess what? He went to the wrong wedding! My father tagged along too. But the Malays are kind enough to offer them to eat there. My father and uncle rejected cause wanted to the go the real wedding which my uncle was invited.Here's the best part.

Once the arrived,they didn't eat. Basically nobody at the wedding?Why? Cause its the WRONG DATE.It's on 6th but they went on the 7th. Basically, they didn't get their lunch but they did get an egg each. Fair deal for going to people wedding on the wrong day!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not in love,okay?=D I'm just some crazy guy who isn't in love now

My holiday is rather okay. I say it's okay cause my father keep forcing me to study. I have doubts when even I want to turn on the computer.I mean who study during the holidays?

But I did promised that I will put alot afford after the holiday

To kick things off I have DECORATED my room(walls) with FORMULAS,KARANGAN,SEJARAH AND OTHER CRAPS FOR PMR.

Note: All of these are for studying purposes not some other crap which you're thinking about
P.S: Chapter 4 Form 3 Science,I haven't put it up yet.Maybe will. Mwahahaha

Signed off.

0 comments: