Advertisement

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Guess what?

I'm addicted to Facebook!!..Thats what

All of a sudden,i became active in Facebook.In fact my Facebook account was created in dec 07,was quite active back then. After that I was deactive and left it to rot. Now,I let my Friendster rot..LOL

Who cares right?Facebook is fun to be honest. The applications are awesome. I mean everything is fun about it. User-friendly

Okay,i will stop promoting facebook..lol

Well, this week I rarely been into class except for this week.Thank God I didn't miss much. Im just glad that HKS is over and I can get on with my daily life in class. That is ;
i)create havoc
ii)disturb people
iii)create jokes.
iv)and so on..=P

What I don't miss is greeting teacher. With all due respect, its not that I don't like greeting but Im not that good at it. Ain't my th'ng=D

Oh well, another thing Im happy about my school reverted back the class position system back to GPP instead of A's and subjects. And thanks to that I got num 7. It's nothing to be proud of just that I escaped a real hairdryer from my father if I gotten num 14 or 15~

0 comments: