Advertisement

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Unexpected

It's a very rude shock to Thawrique who just lost his father last Thursday..
On that particular day too was his best friend father's birthday..
OUCH!!..
but that's not my point
my point is a lost is always hard to accept
and its unforgettable even if u reformat your brain..as if that can happen
The fact is we all care for u Thawrique..
We care about u before,at that moment your father passed away and even after..
We includes everyone in your life
Obviously a death of either mother or father is very very painful but
without a doubt u will bounce back..
I have faith in you..
Your faith will conquer fear..
I would like to pay last respect to ur father and deepest condolences to ur family..
Thawrique,you don't deserve this fate but it's just cant be avoid

My line=Life is what you get,when it's time,it's time..no turning back..
Copyrighted..No double posting..=)

0 comments: