Advertisement

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Near death experience..

I'm such an ass..
I GOTTA ADMIT THAT..!!
During last year..date and month wont be revealed..
I almost encountered death
I know I know..
You guys were praying that time..xD..i mean praying to me to got .......
thhe answer to ........ will be posted down..

Let's start..
It was a cold evening,Raining..
so me and my friends went to play badminton and football
My friend challenged me badminton..(dont worry..i aint good at it)
and my friend little brother got into a fight which me and my friend bailed him out of it
Soon he came with a gang
and i started exchanging words with them
I had to take my bike and rush back home to avoid any fight
When i was cycling back home,they were chasing me..
I was swearing that time..
And i had to choice but to cross the road without looking left and right..
A Proton Wira was travelling around 60kph almox hit me
he missed me by a hair
I was praying right afta that..
haha
Those bastards lucky they didnt followed up otherwise it will be them going down under/kick the bucket/left the building
but in the end no blood were spilt cause i apologise to them on the same day..
What an angel I am..xD

The End
p.s-it's a real life story..

Regards-JT

0 comments: