Advertisement

Thursday, October 23, 2008

School atmosphere

This week so far as been nothing short of nice
EXCEPT!!!!
I've been warned by teacher and prefect about my hair which they think is too long
but don't worry..
I have something under my sleeves
That is the buku peraturan(Law Book)
Go read..xD
I've read it already..=)
And also I was playing basketball the other day and teacher came and confiscate the ball..
Luckily the ball wasn't mine..xD

This week is nice because girls find me when they are down or sad..
which I'm happy cause it prove that I'm a guy who listens to their problem..=)
Most of them have Love Dilemma..
Who can blame them right?

We are all students,and we're naive too

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right now,Im reading Buffettology
Wanna know what's that?
The book is about Investing..
I won't touch too much about this topic cause many of you don't really care


Quote of the Day- Why bother about losing,where else winning is your middle name

0 comments: