Advertisement

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last Night

Hmm..Seriously I've got nothing much to say about what happen last night
But occasionally something happened last night
Don't worry..Nothing serious jux heavy rain and thunderstorm

See..The thing is my house is alarmed with 2 kinds of alarm that is motion alarm(movement) and break in of cause..
and with last night heavy rain and also thunderstorm causing thunderwave the alarm triggered twice..
and It was 12am..
Luckily I wasn't playing comp that time..My time was up that time
And my father came down the second time asking me to sleep later to watch out if it does triggered again..
And the dog saw me by accident I supposed..
It started crying and barking
I reckon he's scare of the rain and thunder..
I tried hiding so that he won't see me..
and hoping he would stop barking
Guess what?He didnt
instead he bark and cried more..

I didn't have the heart to watch him cried so I let him in..xD
Cuddle it until the rain stops..

The end..
P.s..the dog is my dog

0 comments: