Advertisement

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Right call!

Well,today i got robbed..
I rather take out the positive from this incident
I managed to escaped unharmed and lose rm2 to 'thieves'
How I did it?
Once they approach to me
they ask for RM1,i didn't hesitate to give
and they ask for another 1..
which I gave
My last RM1,i told them i need it for bus fare
How did I lose RM2 only?
I carried more than that obviously,
but I HAVE PREDICTED that I will be robbed today
I predicted 2 person will be coming to me
before i left school,i put my wallet and valuable watch inside my school bag
only taking out RM3 to give those beggars
2 for them
1 for my bus fare
Ain't I smart or what?=D

Heres the thing,I tried to avoid them
as soon as I came out from JJ
I saw a group of hooligans at a distance
So,i tried using other route
unfortunately I was spotted by them
>,<
And also I was very polite,
i did not want trouble,so,i kept my temper
and be polite=D
No worries for me
they are gonna get wallap tomorrow or some other day by my friend brothers
For more info jux ask me!

0 comments: