Advertisement

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Back

I'm back..
and I'm not sure when my next post will be
oh well
I've forgotten what i wanna post ady
Kay,im gonna make it short
no elaboration
My english teacher gonna put me into the school debate team
PJ teacher will be out for 1 month
damn sad
lolx
Volleyball tournament on 20th of April
Intervensi 20th of April
Okay,i seriously hate this
I hate to retake exams/tests
why?
I tell you why
cause its cheating~
I will know at least 5 answers to each paper
and thats already minimum
At least i dun have to retake Sejarah and Geo=D
Thats great news
Seriously is
No way on Earth one can be smart by re-taking exams/tests all the time
Why does each time I represent school for something,and that will be the time my test will be on?
Anyway thats it
I lazy to post so long=D
Missed you like crazy...
Wanna know why I miss?
ask me at MSN
mwahahaha
I will tell the answer to everybody

0 comments: