Advertisement

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Intervension

Awww..
Intervension is just around the corner and I barely even touch a book yet..
Well,trust me,its not a good thing..
To anyone who thinks that people without studying + getting good result is better than those who study and get good results are so wrong~
Mind you,those who are lazy but smart will have a lower chance of being successful
and those who are hardworking have high chance
get the equation?
About intervension,my teacher gave alot of tips
When I say alot,i mean alot..as in the whole paper
Geo,Sej,SC,Maths..BM
Whats the point giving tips?
I hate it to be honest
Thats why I never copy any of them when my teacher gave the tips
It's ridiculous..
Thumbs up to Cochrane
Jux because its paper 2..they gave out tips
soooooo lameeee
oh well,I'm gonna study this afternoon to ensure i won't get 5A 2B or 6A 1B again
my father will take every possible advantage to 'gasak' me
okay..
thats it for now

0 comments: