Advertisement

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Magical Number - 10

No, I'm not talking about football, nor baseball , and definitely not your house number.

I'm talking about the latest news- 10 is the limit for number of subjects you can take for SPM in 2010 onwards.

Aww. That probably crashed some people hopes of taking more than 10 subjects. I'll let you in on a little secret. It was my wish to take more than 10 too.Nevertheless,still can take 10 subjects.

Although it did spoil my plan, but come to think of it. It might suits me too. Firstly, marks will be given on extra curricular too. I don't mind being active for the next 2 years.

So,for y'all nerds out there, you can throw away your thick glasses. And put on contact lens. Less books more physical pain.

And there won't be 1A,2A,3B or 10G anymore instead will be A+,A and A-.Frankly I don't link the sound of that though.Why?

Didn't any of you read the newspaper? Last year had the most amount of students scoring straight A

With this new grading. Do expect less people to get straight A's for a couple of year,probably more

It's gonna be fun=D


0 comments: