Advertisement

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gone hiding

Well, I have not post since err?
how long was it again?
2 weeks?
I might blame the intervension for my long MIA
or I might just blame myself for being lazy
whatever it is
This is my first post in MAY
As many knew
my Bday was on Monday-4th of May
Thanx to all who wishes me
and sorry i couldn't get back at those who wished me at FS
Abit lazy
lolx

And my results for intervension came in too
well,it wasnt the best nor it was the worst
still it sucks very much
argghh
oh well,ive put that behind me already
not too sure whether my dad will..
haha

mid year exam is so close
im so sad...
haha
tis saturday and sunday will online very little
due to revision
lalalala
anyway
i forgotten what i wanted to post
it was a nice topic but i've forgotten
sorry
and bye=D

0 comments: